Inside Sales Representative
CATHOLIC FINANCIAL LIFE — ALWAYS WITH YOU
Catholic Financial Life (CFL) is looking for an Inside Sales Representative who desires to sell Life Insurance while earning a base salary rather than commission. Our Inside Sales Representatives earn a general base salary plus bonuses which provide an unlimited earning potential!
The ideal candidate will thrive on assisting members and prospects by explaining features and benefits of Life Insurance policies offered and suggesting amount and type of coverage based on prospects’ circumstances.
We seek a self-motivated, hardworking professional who is disciplined and eager to work in a purposeful career as an Inside Sales Representative.
At CFL, we work hard while making time for our families, friends and faith. We provide you with a rewarding financial services career while staying true to the faith-based and community-focused mission that built CFL. Come work with an organization named a Top Workplace by Milwaukee Journal Sentinel for six years in a row.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will:
- Make proactive outbound sales calls to promote Catholic Financial Life’s insurance products and solutions to members and prospective members.
- Respond to inbound calls regarding products and marketing materials in order to provide effective product and sales support.
- Make recommendations of product offerings and cross-sell products as well as meet call activity expectations and sales goals.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A generous base salary plus bonus eligibility
- Access to a full Group Benefits Package including health, life and disability insurance plus a 401K plan
WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A CFL INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop service oriented relationships with members and potential members
- State licensing for Life Insurance and Annuity products
- 3 years of sales experience preferred
About Catholic Financial Life
Through services including life insurance, retirement planning, education savings and more, Catholic Financial Life has been helping its members protect their financial lives for more than 150 years. With assets of $1.65 billion and nearly 140,000 members across the United States, Catholic Financial Life’s strength comes from being a different kind of financial community. As a member-owned organization, Catholic Financial Life’s longevity and success are a result of being a trusted financial partner. It has been recognized by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel as a Top Workplace six years in a row.