Regional Sales Director - Chicagoland & SE WI area
Catholic Financial Life offers an exciting opportunity to an experienced director or manager of a sales team! The Regional Sales Director (RSD) is responsible for developing and managing a successful territory of insurance advisors who support the mission of Catholic Financial Life and drive sales of life insurance and annuity products. The RSD will proactively conduct recruitment efforts to develop a team of producers while also maintaining productive sales relationships with existing producers. The RSD will promote sales through advisor training, joint appointments and support efforts while properly allocating an assigned travel and marketing budget. This position will also monitor and enforce sales compliance and regulatory rules and practices, including but not limited to licensing, educational requirements, E&O coverages and additional requirements as needed.
The RSD will regularly travel throughout the Chicagoland and Southeastern Wisconsin area to meet with prospective and current advisors in order to grow production. Travel to the Home Office, located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is required to meet with members of the Sales Management team. Compensation and benefits for this position consist of a generous base salary, overrides on advisor production, commission on personal production, full benefit package and applicable position reimbursements/soft benefits.
- Work with the VP-Sales to develop and implement regional training, marketing, and sales strategies
- Prospect, recruit, and onboard/train financial advisors
- Manage and grow productive relationships and partnerships within territory
- Assist in the design and implementation of marketing and sales campaigns for agents
- Appropriately allocate travel and marketing budgets
- Support the mission, vision, and values of Catholic Financial Life
- Successful sales track record
- 7+ years of life insurance and annuity sales experience
- 4+ years of territory management, recruiting and training experience
- Bilingual preferred, not required
- Life insurance licensed and able to obtain licenses for any states within the territory (Securities license preferred)
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively within two-state territory
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Experience with illustration software and electronic applications
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary software
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to self-start and work independently
About Catholic Financial Life:
From life insurance to retirement planning, education savings, and more, Catholic Financial Life has been helping individuals protect their financial lives for 150 years. With assets of $1.64 billion and 143,000 members across the United States, Catholic Financial Life's strength comes from being a different kind of financial community. As a member-owned organization, we are accountable to our members. Our longevity is a testimony to their loyalty, and our success is a result of being a trusted financial partner.
Catholic Financial Life is the second largest Catholic fraternal benefit organization in the United States. For six consecutive years, Catholic Financial Life has been named a Top Workplace by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. We offer a friendly culture with many soft benefits that make us unique, such as on-site parking and a rooftop pool!
We're a faith-based membership organization that puts Catholic values in action by:
* Serving God through serving others;
* Providing financial security; and
* Enhancing quality of life