CATHOLIC FINANCIAL LIFE — ALWAYS WITH YOU
Catholic Financial Life (CFL) is looking for candidates with the drive to chart their own career course and the grace to guide our members through financial decisions during major life moments. We seek self-motivated, hardworking professionals who are disciplined and eager to work in a purposeful career — committed to protecting our members’ futures.
At CFL, we work hard while making time for our families, friends and faith. We provide you with a rewarding financial services career while staying true to the faith-based and community-focused mission that built CFL. Come work with an organization named a Top Workplace by Milwaukee Journal Sentinel for seven years in a row.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a CFL Advisor, you will:
• Educate and empower your clients to make sound financial decisions to protect their families and their futures
• Actively prospect for new members through community activities and your personal network
• Set your own earning potential through your hard work, persistence and dedication
• Leverage a strong support network while defining your own success
WHAT WE PROVIDE
As part of the CFL family, you will receive:
• Unlimited earning potential with negotiable and customizable compensation plans
• Flexible schedule - define your own workday
• Access to a full Group Benefits Package including health, life and disability insurance plus a 401K plan
• Motivating incentive rewards including an all-expenses-paid annual sales conference at a unique destination
• Industry-leading training, ongoing education and mentorship program
• Reliable, consistent and responsive sales support from the CFL home office
WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A CFL ADVISOR
• Self-motivated, self-disciplined, reliable and committed
• Trustworthy and passionate about educating others and being a part of their lives
• A high-achiever, driven by serving others
• Active and well-connected in your community
• Empathetic and perceptive to the needs of others
• NEW Salary-Based Plan: This plan is very unique in the insurance industry and perfect for someone passionate about a career in sales looking for a steady income.
• Enhanced Commission-Based Plan: This model includes a two-year income supplement and enhanced commissions to transition into this new role.
• A two- or four-year degree, preferably in the Business, Finance, Insurance or a related field
• Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
• Previous sales or insurance experience preferred
• Access to personal transportation is required
We set the bar high for our financial advisors. We are looking to fill a limited number of positions and will only consider highly-ethical individuals with the desire to be top sales professionals. If you are someone that is driven to serve others and wants to earn a rewarding income along the way, then apply now and take advantage of our limited-time signing bonus.
About Catholic Financial Life
Through services including life insurance, retirement planning, education savings and more, Catholic Financial Life has been helping its members protect their financial lives for more than 150 years. With assets of $1.7 billion and members across the United States, Catholic Financial Life’s strength comes from being a different kind of financial community. As a member-owned organization, Catholic Financial Life’s longevity and success are a result of being a trusted financial partner. Kroll Bond Rating Agency (KBRA) recently affirmed the organization’s A- financial strength rating and upgraded it to a positive outlook. It has been recognized by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel as a Top Workplace nine years in a row.
For more information about Catholic Financial Life, visit www.catholicfinanciallife.org.